Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 April 2012

Final Thoughts CCK12

This course started off with confusion, as to what was expected, leading into an onslaught of information through posts and bookmarks.  I settled down through the middle of the course but was still unable to devote ample time to the demanding expectations and thus spiralling into a heap of staleness.  I did take immense learning from this course although on the sidelines for most of it.  I could make good use of a course on time management.  I think my biggest problem was not having confidence in myself or the content to actually participate within the circle of the network.  I would choose my spots adding comments only when I was confident in my answer.
I was very impressed with the overall structure and concept of an open on line course and think I may pursue others in the future, using the connected knowledge framework as a field to practise my communication skills. 

Thanks for a great 3 month experience!

Kaine.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your honest comments. I had a similar experience. I found I couldn't connect --couldnt find anyone - people got lost in the many avenues of connection. I stuck to the Google group and the Diigo for posting. Maybe the point of the course was just to find our comfort zone? I don't think anyone followed each others' blogs too well. I had one comment after my final presentation film. I don't know where the circle of the network even was. It didnt fit with my active hands-on life of an artist and painter. Just seemed to be a few leaders that were tekkies. Well I made an art film for tekkies and they loved it - too funny. Would you detail what you think the "connected knowledge framework" is? Thanks. Grace

    ReplyDelete